Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bon Voyage!

I've been in London for just over two weeks now. I can now navigate the tube like a local and have learned some relevant bus routes, both a result of my impeccable sense of direction (one of my two best personality traits, the other being modesty) and my ridiculously long daily commute. I've mastered the local supermarket setup and learned where every M&S in the city are to grab lunch or pre-made dinner. I've visited many of the essential tourist attractions: the Tower of London, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, several parks, a chippy, and the Tate. And now I'm off to Paris for the weekend! Paris! The city of lights! And French cafes, and markets, and boulangerie, and fromageries, and crepe stalls, and macrons, and croissants. Needless to say, I'm ridiculously excited. Luckily for all of you, I'll write a delicious entry when I get back to leave your mouths watering and your tummies rumbling with envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment